For purchasing and more information: call or email us.
EPICA Cartridge dual spring conversion from AIR to spring for WP AER 48 and WP XACT 48.
- KTM SX-F 250/350/450 2016-2022
- KTM SX 125/150/250 2016-2022
- HUSQVARNA FC 250/350/450 2017-2022
- HUSQVARNA TC 125/250 2017-2022
- HUSQVARNA FS 450 2017-2022
SPRINGS ARE EXCLUDED, ask for your rate.
THE EPICA CARTRIDGE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO PROVIDE THE BEST PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT BY PROVIDING MAXIMUM TUNABILITY
Our new EPICA Cartridge System culminates years of experience, testing, and development into a single project. The main goal for this project was to develop a highly tunable cartridge to allow riders to fine-tune their forks in ways that were never before possible. Below is a breakdown of the critical features of this innovative design.
- Compression damping – 60 clicks of sensitive adjustment– Adjustment at the top of the cartridge.
- Rebound damping – 50 clicks of sensitive adjustment– Located at fork bottom.
- External spring preload adjustment – 0 to 15mm– Easily adjusted with a 16mm socket at the fork bottom.
- Bladder System
- Our bladder system prevents performance loss with standard internal spring systems (due to hydraulic support decay).
- Internal oil compensation with increased volume for a better high-speed response.
- Ability to tune bladder pressures via the side bleed spring.
- EPICA cartridge incorporates Lainer’s Progressive Damping System (PDS) for increased hydraulic damping at the end stroke.
- The PDS system has up to 12 adjustments for the end stroke stiffness.
- High-Speed compression piston is reversible with an extensive range of settings.
- Machined from premium 7075 and 6060 alloys and hard anodized.
- Reversible High-Speed compression piston – outer diameter = 38 mm.
- Side A (Flat valve surface) – 34mm OD shims for motocross and enduro.
- Side B (Convex valve surface) – 32mm OD shims for supercross.
- Option to configure Low-Speed Valve (LSV) on compression base valve.
- Cartridge rod diameter = 14 mm (for an increased oil flow).
- Rebound piston diameter = 25mm for better hydraulic control.
- Compression high/low-speed shims ID 12 mm.
- Maximum travel = 310 mm.
- Maximum shim diameter for Mid-Valve By-pass = 21 mm.
- Ability to set Mid-Valve float clearance with the stack shims.
- Mid-Valve/By-pass floating shim ID = 6 mm (for a soft response at high speed on the braking bumps).
- Rebound shims ID = 6 mm (uses triangular mid-valve shims to avoid oil turbulence on compression).
- Low friction NBR bottom seal.
- Ability to extend the cartridge through the nylon washers.